At FilterPro, we take our customer commitments seriously. We implement strict proactive policies to prevent any mishaps that could occur while servicing a facility. We want to provide our clients with uninterrupted peace-of-mind, so we take all the necessary precautions to ensure it happens.
In order to provide you with unbeatable service, FilterPro promises to:
- Submit a certificate of full liability insurance of two million dollars per incident.
- Supply documentation that all workers are actual employees, have had background checks, and workmen’s compensation insurance is provided.
- Identify all fully bonded employees with uniforms bearing company and employee name.
- Give full assurance their service and support personnel do not exploit drugs in any manner.
- Supports equal opportunity policies to the fullest extent.
- Submit a listing of references for review.
- Quality in-house training and safety programs.
What Our Values Mean For You
Just because someone sells air filters does not mean they are experts in the field. And just because your service request requires air filter installation does not mean you will get the very best. What you need is an honest professional – someone with an established reputation and years of experience in the air filtration industry.
Accredited by the National Air Filtration AssociationAfter all, you trust them with nothing less than the air you breathe. The only way to ensure quality workmanship and peace of mind is to work with a business that is accredited by the National Air Filtration Association (NAFA) and committed to the NAFA Code of Ethics.
As a member of the National Air Filtration Association, we have agreed to conduct filtration business under the Code of Ethics, which includes the following promises:
- Serve clients with integrity, competence and objectivity
- Provide clients with accurate inspections and evaluations
- Employ personnel who possess the appropriate knowledge
- Stay abreast of new developments in technology and building codes
- Be honest, accurate and forthright in advertising
- Be fair and reasonable with fees
- Be accessible to inquiries or complaints
What We Value
Excellent Service is the Passion of FilterProAt FilterPro we believe that clean air is vital to living a healthy lifestyle, and we know our customers believe the same. Our employees stand on three core business principles: reliability, consistency, and professionalism. In every action and commitment, we remind ourselves of these principles. It is our passion to apply them each and every day, and to be the best material and service provider available.
- We work hard to attract, retain, and promote high caliber team members.
- We are committed to providing above-and-beyond customer service and care.
- We will offer only quality products and services that our customers need, prefer, and can afford.
Complete Air Filtration Service
FilterPro provides air filtration services and products to businesses and facilities of all kinds. Our air filter change-out program will provide you with peace of mind that your air is cleaner. So why use FilterPro? Because we distinguish ourselves at the core of our business by following these principles, which we strictly operate by:
Our association empowers retail facilities maintenance professionals to make informed business decisions, enhance their company’s brand and advance their careers by delivering tools that improve operating efficiencies and reduce costs, providing world class conferences, identifying best practices and industry resources, offering educational tools, an industry designation and training, and facilitating business partnerships, referrals and networking opportunities.
Interested? Contact us!Interested in learning what FilterPro USA can do for you? Contact FilterPro today about a quote for your business or facility, and a FilterPro representatives will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours of receiving your request. Feel free to include any questions you may have!